- The conversion of an existing BCA Class 5 medical practitioners residential scale building into a Licensed and Accredited Class B Sleep Study Centre and Consulting Rooms, licensed as dual function Sleep Study at night and Consulting Rooms during office hours.
- The addition of support services to facilitate Licensing included a Dirty Utility, Cleaners Room, Test Room, Beverage Bay, Clinical Wash Basins, De-boxing Area, Medicine Store, Equipment and Linen Stores.
- To comply with Licensing: Upgraded Parking and Ambulance Bay, strike-plate / remote access controlled Security Doors and Gates, Signage, Waste Bin Area, Security Lighting, and Landscaping.
- Dual-use Sleep Study / Consulting Room upgrades to facilitate Licensing included custom new Fittings & Furniture, Beds & Bed Heads, Privacy Curtains, Computer Pedestals, Wardrobes, Feature Lighting, Intercom & Speakers, Nurse Call, Vanity Cupboard & Basin upgrades, Flat Screen Televisions, and ceiling mounted Infrared Sleep Study Cameras and reticulation to monitors at Reception
- Upgraded and overhauled Services to comply with Licensing, including new Mechanical, Electrical, and Hydraulic Services, new integral stainless steel Cleaners Sink, Flushing Rim Sink, Worktop, and Sink. New Clinical Hand Basins Type A & C, and thermostatic mixing valves throughout.
- Finishes: Impervious Vinyl Floors, Walls, and Coved Skirting to the new service areas, and SRV splash mats below the existing vanity basins in the consulting rooms.
Description: Sleep Study Class B facility with dual function Consulting Rooms in Leeming.
Client: Dr. Sina M. Keihani
Architect: HHA Architects
- First Meeting – 8 July 2015
- Facility Review, Brief, Concept Design.
- LARU Concept Meeting – 17 August 2015
- Design Development
- AIP Application to LARU – 12 September 2015
- Contract Documentation
- AIP granted – 23 November 2015
- ATC Application – 1 February 2016
- Tender & Contract Award
- ATC Approved – 2 March 2016
- 8 week building contract
- ATO by LARU – 16 May 2016
- Owner Occupation – 18 May 2016
- Accreditation Inspection – 20 May 2016
- ON TIME ON BUDGET